FULL ONE DAY TOUR
We meet at the office and leave from Uyuni in the morning around 10.00 am. And first visit the Train Cemetery where you can see the old rusting locomotives. After this we continue to Colchani Village and witness how the salt is processed and then move onto the salt flats themselves. We will see where the salt has been laced in mounds ready to be transported, the original Playa Blanca salt hotel (we have lunch) and we continue to the middle Salt Flats where we have time to take the pictures with perpective (funny photos) then we go to visit Incahuasi Island to see the giant cactuses and have great views of the salt flats all around. There will be plenty of time for taking amazing photos if time allows, you might also have the chance to see the sunset on the salt flats in a water place or mirror effect. After we comeback to Uyuni we arrive at 07:45 p.m.
- Transportación in TOYOTA or NISSAN PATROL 4×4
- Spanish-speaking guide (also we have English guides but with a different price) depending on availability)
- lunch with vegetarian option
- Transport to Uyuni
- Entrance fee – 30 Bs for the Incahuasi Island,
- Mineral Water – we recommend you purchase 2 liters per person to take with you but you can buy in Uyuni
- Important: Sunglasses and sun cream
we are specialists in a privates tours
Just you can send your details like your name, nationality, passport number and your transport to Uyuni please. we will send the confirmation.